Cornerstone property investments specialise in delivering investment property solutions. Our experienced team source buy-to-let property to specific client briefs. We manage any repairs, renovations and furnishings and ensure the property is let. We source property in Bristol
Established in 2011, and having sourced millions of pounds of residential investment property we have a fundamental understanding of the property investment market and pride ourselves on providing a professional, seamless and discreet service.
We provide a bespoke property sourcing service working with clients on an individual basis. Each sourcing operation is tailored to the specific client requirement. We know the opportunities, the rules and the pitfalls to be avoided. No two property deals are the same. And neither are our clients.
• Determine client objectives – We offer a free consultation, either a face to face meeting or telephone call, to identify your financial objectives, resources and timescales. A tour of our current portfolio.
• Create investment strategy – Based on specific requirements, we create a proposal that will meet property investment objectives.
• Source property – We spend a lot of time on the ground carefully selecting appropriate properties for our clients. When we have found a property we think will meet the client brief, we send a property report which outlines the opportunities, our opinion and costs. The report also includes photographs.
• Negotiate deals & manage the process – We will negotiate the price ensuring we get the best price for our client. We will then manage the whole purchase process liaising with agents/vendors/solicitors/tradesmen to make sure the purchase goes as smoothly as possible.
• Manage repairs – We oversee any repairs needed for our clients.
• Ensure property is let –
At every stage of the process, we keep our clients updated on progress in writing, with photographs and by video when necessary.
In summary, our fees are:
• 2% Sourcing fee of property purchase price (50% on the reservation; 50% on completion of the process)
• £1,000 commitment fee on an agreed brief (refundable on fees above)
• 10% of refurbishment, for project management.